Thursday, 11 December 2014

My Logo Design Progress...

For our second task we had to design a logo for a company, real or made up. After a lot of thinking I chose to do mine on a made up children's furniture company which I aptly named 'Lullabiezzz'. 


I decided to use the moon as my design, and have a rocket shooting past which had the company name in the trail. I drew up a mock design and then opened up illustrator to try and do it. Unfortunately illustrator was not doing what I was imagining it to do so I decided instead to draw out my logo and scan it into the computer instead. 



I then used illustrator to erase my smudge marks on it and tidied up the outline, filling in any gaps. Then using the paint bucket tool I filled it in, choosing colours that both girls and boys can relate too. 


The next thing I did was add the company name. I chose a simple font, and using the path tool made my writing curve in the direction of the rocket trail. I made the font blue and outlined it in black, making the three 'z' go from the large to small, as if it were a cartoon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment